After my experience in Israel, I am even more committed to the cleaning. I know Ho’oponopono works. Israel was such a gift for me. The opportunity to see more clearly, right in front of my face, and understand even better how memories keep replaying. I understood at a deeper level the importance of taking 100 percent responsibility and letting go.
And I saw even more clearly:
- How we keep building on top of memories.
- How we keep doing the same things, expecting different results.
- How we keep thinking we are right, or that we know.
- How we cannot help it but seeing ourselves as victims.
- How we are resistant to forgiveness
Please, my friends, stay conscious as much as you can and make better choices. Say thank you, no matter what. A lot to clean, I know, but we can do it! Choose to let go and let God this time.