Their thoughts and emotions play a fundamental role in a person’s life. Phrases like “I think and therefore I am” expose in a very profound way to the close relationship that exists between the physical being and the spiritual being of a human being.
The ancient Hawaiian technique of Ho’oponopono can also be used to improve health. Sometimes due to a simple discomfort, we tend to worry, we believe that it is bad luck or destiny. Everything depends, to a greater or lesser extent, on our attitude towards health. Pain is definitely a sign that there is something we need to change. Start by relaxing, breathing, and letting go. What your body manifests are also memories playing in your subconscious mind, and they can be erased with Ho’oponopono.
Benefits of Ho'oponopono for health
Imagine that you are walking along a road, you come across the disease, you observe it and let it pass – much as the river goes around a stone. An illness situation should not be a concern but an opportunity to let go. Do not resist and choose to be at peace. Our bodies are intelligent and they have their own way of letting go.
Dr. Bruce Lipton wrote a book called “The Biology of Belief.” According to Dr. Lipton, you change your beliefs, you change your biology.
Ho’oponopono is based on forgiveness and taking 100% responsibility, starting directly from the following premise: if you change your memories (beliefs), it is inevitable that everything will change in all areas of your life.
These are the benefits of Ho’oponopono for health:
- Improves the ability to work on and solve those conflicts in your mind that translate into physical discomfort.
- Strengthens intrapersonal communication and let go of what causes you pain and discomfort, learning not to be “engaged”.
- Have much more self-control and let go of the intellectual mind, leaving aside the idealization or contempt you have for yourself.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Mitigates the symptoms of depression.
- Produces more endorphins and serotonin, two hormones that directly affect your mood.
- Helps to be at peace even when you may be experiencing an ailment or discomfort.
Perhaps many underestimate the power of the mind over the body we inhabit, but it is undeniable that it directly affects what happens to your body. Therefore, don’t you think that Ho’oponopono can really make a difference in your health?
How to practice Ho'oponopono for health
The old way of the Ho’oponopono practice, it was required a Kahuna to be present to direct the spiritual work. As this practice evolved, and thanks to the update made by Morrnah Simeona, Ho’oponopono became a series of techniques that can be practiced without any problem, and without the assistance of a third party.
- The trigger words of Ho’oponopono: The keywords have a very important power in the healing process with Ho’oponopono, being that button on the keyboard of your computer that allows you to erase the memories that are repeated in your subconscious.
- I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you: This is the Ho’oponopono mantra that has become very popular and I always remind you that you can use it but that it is not the only or the main way to practice this ancient Hawaiian art.
- The Ho’oponopono water glass ritual: In this case, a special ritual where you fill up a glass of water only 3-4 parts full and change the water twice a day. Water allows you to transmute energies and is a tool that your conscious mind can accept more as a form of cleansing since it can better understand it as the “physical” act of letting go.
- Conscious meditation: Take time out of the day to relax and meditate, as a practice of self-knowledge and return to the present time. Remember that if we are thinking, we are in the past, and if we are worrying, we are in the future. The Ho’oponopono practice is a 24-hour mindful meditation.
Ho'oponopono tips for health
If you want to experience on your own how to do Ho’oponopono to improve your health, then here are some tips that might be helpful:
- Keep calm and be patient when practicing Ho’oponopono. Let go of expectations and remember that or the need to understand everything takes you off balance. Focus on the present moment, and remember that everything that happens in your life is correct and perfect – Ho’oponopono is a way of giving permission to receive protection and guidance from the universe.
- Remember that you should practice it 24 hours a day, no matter what is happening around you. That’s what Ho’oponopono is all about, being at peace even in the middle of a storm.
- Mentally repeat the different phrases of Ho’oponopono. You choose which trigger words to use from moment to moment. Just follow your own inspiration.
- Stop considering yourself a victim when practicing Ho’oponopono. Remember that we are 100% responsible for what happens in our lives, and the wonderful thing about Ho’oponopono is that it tells you that if you created it, you can change it. It gives you back your power and sets you free.
- Take action. Ho’oponopono is not about remaining passive in the face of everything that happens in our lives, but not engaging and making things worse Avoiding the extra seasoning of drama, worry, judgment, etc.
How to have good health with Ho'oponopono
In what is directly related to Ho’oponopono and health, everything has already been said (at least in general terms). Therefore, it only remains to mention that you also have to change some habits that will contribute to your personal well-being.
Work on Ho’oponopono constantly and you will see the changes. Use Ho’oponopono for good health from now on and start attracting more peace in your life!